Hayward Real Estate RealWatch™ from The Gregori Group and TopBayAgent.com, your Hayward Realtor
- Buying Hayward home? Start gauging the market by viewing Hayward home price reductions in the last week
- Interested in the Hayward real estate market? Review all Hayward real estate currently for sale
- Selling a Hayward home? Review recently sold Hayward homes to better understand the value of your home
- Review Highly Qualified Hayward Realtor
Your Hayward Realtor Real Estate Review - Planning to Buy or Sell a Hayward Home?
Take a moment to review this Hayward city information. Don't hesitate to call with questions.
In the early decades of the 20th Century, the Hayward Area became known as the "Heart of the Garden of Eden" because of its temperate climate and fertile soil. Everything - produce, chickens, cattle, flowers - grew in abundance. By 1950,
After World War II, more and more newcomers flocked to
The City of
The City is creating a pedestrian-friendly downtown with a balanced mix of housing, retail shops, offices and restaurants. The new
Important Hayward City Services
Hayward Schools & Education Resources
Thanks to an active parent parent community and strong local government support Hayward's schools have long been recognized as schools of superior academic acheivement win such awards as California Distinguished School for Recognition of Excellence. Thanks to small classes, one-on-one instruction, and a commitment to high academic standards Hayward students are well prepared for continued success in their lives.
- Hayward Unified School District
- Private Schools in or near Hayward
- California State College East Bay
- Chabot College
Recreation and Other Hayward Activities
Hayward Area Recreation and Park District
- Don Castro Regional Recreation Area
- Volunteer Opportunities
Hayward Real Estate Market Watch
- Last 7 Days of New Listings, Price Changes and Solds
- All Active Hayward Listings (Homes For Sale)
- Sign-up for Weekly RealWatch Email
Recently Listed Hayward PropertiesView more Hayward Real Estate?